Breaktime Billiards in Lynnwood WA

lunchmoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard a rumor that Breaktime Biliards in Lynnwood has closed down. Does anyone know if this is true? We tried calling at 10:00 pm last friday night and went to voice mail. The doors have been closed though, that much I know for sure, just not sure if it is temporary or permanent.

Lunchmoney

KingCarom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lunchmoney said:
I heard a rumor that Breaktime Biliards in Lynnwood has closed down. Does anyone know if this is true? We tried calling at 10:00 pm last friday night and went to voice mail. The doors have been closed though, that much I know for sure, just not sure if it is temporary or permanent.

Lunchmoney

Are you referring to The Breaking Point?

I am not aware of any place in Lynnwood called Breaktime.

lunchmoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KingCarom said:
Are you referring to The Breaking Point?

I am not aware of any place in Lynnwood called Breaktime.

Yeah, you are right, I had a brain fart.

Lunchmoney

KingCarom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Breaking point is open for business. I hope they dont ever close too. One of the few good rooms in the area.

If I ever opened a room I would have a layout similar to the BP, they have a good thing going there but not enough advertising IMO.

If they promoted a little bit more and new customers learned of the place they would do much better.

http://www.onthebreaknews.com/BreakingPoint.htm

lunchmoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KingCarom said:
The Breaking point is open for business. I hope they dont ever close too. One of the few good rooms in the area.

If I ever opened a room I would have a layout similar to the BP, they have a good thing going there but not enough advertising IMO.

If they promoted a little bit more and new customers learned of the place they would do much better.

http://www.onthebreaknews.com/BreakingPoint.htm

Thanks for the info. You are right, they have a great set up there. Some friends of mine had stopped by on several different occasions and the doors were locked way after opening time. I did hear that a prominent Seattle lawyer had some $1,000 a game one hole action there a couple of weeks ago.

Lunchmoney