Well,
He was an underdog.
First time in the US playing the BCA Men's Open Singles and he cleaned up the 10K for the 1st prize.
Bruno Sousa is a friend of mine from Portugal and I am very proud of him.
As you know several countries send players to the BCA Open every year and actually this 2009, Portugal got 4 players in the first 13 spots, they did real good and I am very proud of these guys.
He was an underdog.
First time in the US playing the BCA Men's Open Singles and he cleaned up the 10K for the 1st prize.
Bruno Sousa is a friend of mine from Portugal and I am very proud of him.
As you know several countries send players to the BCA Open every year and actually this 2009, Portugal got 4 players in the first 13 spots, they did real good and I am very proud of these guys.
Last edited: