Hey All,
I originally posted this in the Talk To A Mechanic section, hopefully I can get more views here. For details you can see the original thread here:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=128062
I know some of you guys got some beautiful Anniversary tables, I'm just looking for a couple of pics of the underside to see how the side aprons attach.
Also, if someone has an original cue rack that came with the Anniversary I would love to see that as well.
Thanks in advance!!!
Eric
I originally posted this in the Talk To A Mechanic section, hopefully I can get more views here. For details you can see the original thread here:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=128062
I know some of you guys got some beautiful Anniversary tables, I'm just looking for a couple of pics of the underside to see how the side aprons attach.
Also, if someone has an original cue rack that came with the Anniversary I would love to see that as well.
Thanks in advance!!!
Eric