Brunswick Centurian vs GC - Opinions?

I HAVE A SUGESTION FOR MIKE.....GET RID OF THIS GUY KING........HE HAS DONE THIS FOR THE 5TH TIME. HE COMES HERE TO A POST I REPLY ON, JUST TO BE AN ASSHOLE. HE WANTS SO BAD TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I DON'T KNOW WAHT I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT HE HAS TO SIT ALL DAY AND MAKE SHIT UP. THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THIS GUYS INTELLIGECE............ANY MONKEY CAN GO TO BRUNSWICKS WEB SITE AND SEE THE 3 TABLES THAT I TALK ABOUT. AND ANY MONKEY CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DIFFERENCES IN THE TABLES. THEN ONCE HIS LIE IS BUSTED.................HE CLIAMS THAT 4 YEARS AGO THEY MADE A TABLE EXPECIALLY FOR HIM. A TITLEST CALLED A CENTURION...............YOU WIN GUY. IF YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU ARE RIGHT! I SAID I WOULD AGRUE WITH YOU OR YOUR DADDY BLUD..........BUT CHRIST.......YOU FOLLOWED ME TO THIS THREAD JUST TO BE AN ASS! AND IF MIKE CAN'T SEE THIS THEN HE IS A S DUMB AS YALL 2.

KingCarom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PTM and forum -

I was advised that this was the same frame, and have been speaking about these tables based on that inforamtion. If I am wrong so be it, I can accept that. PTM you can fuck off, I wont get involved in any further conversations with you.

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
PTM- How much are you selling the GC I's for? Do you deliver to Ft. Walton Beach? How much does one weigh? Did you get a chance to get photos taken?

Zim

Joseph Cues

Cue Nut
Silver Member
Hey, PTM.
Why don't you fix me a Centennial?
I heard those are OK.:D
True story, I found one in a factory/dumpyard years ago.
I had no storage so I let my friend buy it for $750.
That's right. $750.
It's easily worth 6 grand now.

Joseph Cues

Cue Nut
Silver Member
Sports King?
Believe it or not I got one for the same friend one time too.
Lucky ahole he is, was in the reselling business.
I got it from a senior citizens complex.
Apparently Sports Kings were very common in the military barracks back in the WW II. Solid frame and rails.
The legs were butt ugly though.:D
Orange buckets looked hideous too.
But the table played fine. I believe the slates were from PA not Italy.