Brunswick Regina pool table.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I'm fairly certain this is a 9' table. Definitely not a 10' tabe. I don't want a ton of money for this. I'm accepting offers at this point. I want to see it land in a good home more than anything else. Please send offers via PM, or if you'd like to talk over the phone you can call me anytime after 5pm CST. six-zero-five-9-two-9-4-zero-6-six.

I can deliver if close to sioux falls, but the offer would have to be right. One of the slates is broken into two pieces directly across the middle. I'll try to get better pics tonight. fairly minor to repair. Most of the rails are in fair shape, and the cabinet is obviously pretty beat up. but it is 90% there. only thing missing I can see it the ball return parts.


http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=327821
^^^^^^^^^^^Pics here^^^^^^^^^^
 
Back
Top