Bullseye Billiards Un- Boxing

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Package shipped fast. Ordered it Friday, received it today (Monday).

Decently packaged, contents un damaged while the shipping box and bubble wrap were somewhat smashed.

Well written instructions. Very clear on how to use the diagrams and what technique to shoot the suggested shots (200 separate shots).

Targets are well made, and as has been said by others, if payed flat do not seem to interfere w the cue or object balls.

I look forward to using it more and I'll add anything I find interesting.

I would have liked to see a higher quality paper than was used for the shot guide.

A few things that were included I could not understand (and could not find an explanation for):

There is a target sticker. I assume this is if you wanted to replace the spot on your home table?

There is a ball sized black circle included in addition to the full circle and half circle targets made of the same material. I don't know what this is for? For the object ball location, or? I found no reference to it in the manual.

If anyone is thinking of buying the set and has questions about it I would be glad to answer.
 
Thank you for reviewing my instructional game, I appreciate any feedback.

The sticker is pretty much just for fun, an extra bonus that I threw in. I usually tell players that the world class players use that target :)

The "bullseye" target is also an extra and can be used however you want. One player in Florida uses it to create an extra challenge.
 
Thank you for reviewing my instructional game, I appreciate any feedback.

The sticker is pretty much just for fun, an extra bonus that I threw in. I usually tell players that the world class players use that target :)

The "bullseye" target is also an extra and can be used however you want. One player in Florida uses it to create an extra challenge.

If you included a white bulls eye along with the black one, they could be used to mark the cueball and object ball on tables where the owner doesn't want to put down the white donut stickers (or when practicing at a pool hall).

Thanks for the reply, and taking the time to put together a quality training product.
 
Back
Top