CA$H Boar

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my Ca$h sneaky with a ferruless Black Boar shaft. I call it the Ca$h Boar! The guy with the Searing shaft on the Tucker cue gave me the idea to post lol.

The cue also came with a ferruless shaft that plays amazing as well. These cues came from the old Bill McDaniel shop and really play jam up! This one is a keeper for sure!

I can't wait to try the black boar shaft as I just got it today!

Attachments

• IMG_20220309_161119431.jpg
    IMG_20220309_161119431.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 354

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Schmelke with an after market made in China shaft.
Do I now have a Schmelkeses cue?
And for $50 it's a surprisingly good shaft,cheap fiber ferrule but it plays just fine.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
This is my Ca$h sneaky with a ferruless Black Boar shaft. I call it the Ca$h Boar! The guy with the Searing shaft on the Tucker cue gave me the idea to post lol.

The cue also came with a ferruless shaft that plays amazing as well. These cues came from the old Bill McDaniel shop and really play jam up! This one is a keeper for sure!

I can't wait to try the black boar shaft as I just got it today!
They came from "The Boys in Jackson" - totally separate shop run by the Engels case guy

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
They came from "The Boys in Jackson" - totally separate shop run by the Engels case guy
Jess June worked for Bill and built the Mac Attacks and other McDaniel cues before starting his own shop and building cues under the Ca$h name and Thoroughbred cues. He bought the contents of Bill's shop and the rights to the patterns. Last I knew he still owns them.

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't their entire shop flood when a creek overflowed and ran through it?

Nice cues, great wood.

Last edited:

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
The way I heard it from Jess was that his partner Tommy (not hangemhigh) had a health issue and he couldn't continue on his own. They got some water in the shop but that isn’t what did them in. I still have a Ca$h curly amaranth with a Tad-style ring and ferruleless shaft. I sold my Ca$h sneaky.

Last edited: