Caiden Fighter Tips - High-Performance Layered Cue Tips

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Introducing the Caiden Fighter Tip: Revolutionize Your Game
Discover the pinnacle of cuesports innovation with the Caiden Fighter Tip, the result of years of dedicated development, testing and expertise. Launched in late September 2023, this isn't just another new pool cue tip in the market; it's a game-changer in the world of pool and billiards.

🔍 Why should you try the Caiden Fighter Tip?
Our Fighter Tip, crafted after extensive testing and comparison with market leaders, embodies the qualities most sought after by pool players. It's the chosen tip of top Taiwanese cuemaker Mr. Lu (LUSJ Cues), and Richard Hsu (RJH Cues & Repairs) highly recommends it for its exceptional quality and performance.

🌟 Key Attributes:
  • 10 Thin-Layered Design: Not only reduces leather mushrooming for a more natural feel but also significantly increases the lifespan of the tip.
  • Premium Environment Controlled Pigskin Leather: Guarantees top-tier quality and endurance.
  • Natural Undyed Leather: Preserves the leather's true character.
  • Cue Resonance Enhancement: Amplifies the feedback from your cue.
  • R²B Sound Layering Technology: Offers a pure, pleasing sound on contact.
  • R1 Surfaced Mesh Texture: Improves adhesion and extends durability.
  • Cross-Cultural Engineering: A synergy of Taiwanese design expertise and Japanese manufacturing precision.

🤔 The Advantage of Thin-Layered Design
This design approach addresses the common problems of elasticity and expansion in thicker layers, ensuring both a longer lifespan and a consistent playing experience.

🔊 Unpacking R²B Sound Layering Technology:
R²: Two resonance layers for superior sound feedback.
B: Booster layer for enhanced energy transfer and less mushiness.

📐Tip Specifications:
Material: Pigskin Leather
Hardness: SS / S / M / H
Layers Count: 10
Diameter: 14.25mm
Thickness: [S: 7.73mm | M: 7.44mm | H: 6.95mm | HH: 6.86mm]
Durometer Readings (Shore-A): [SS: 86.5 | S: 89.3 | M: 91.2 | H: 93.6]
Durometer Readings (Shore-D): [SS: 70 | S: 74 | M: 79 | H: 84]

----------------------------------------------
Price: $30 each plus shipping

Shipping Options:
1. USPS First Class: $12.50 (Non-trackable - 2-4 weeks)
2. USPS Intl. Express: $42.50 (Tracking - 10-12 days)
3. Fedex Priority: $62.50 (Tracking - 3-5 days)

PS: Unfortunately, I am currently out of stock due to high demand. But there's no need to wait! While we are busy with production, which we expect to complete by early February 2024, you can still purchase from our US dealers.
🇺🇸 Available for purchase with our US Dealers:

Distributor:

RJH Custom Cues & Repairs
Gerritsen Beach
Brooklyn, NY 11229

Atlas Billiard Supplies
925 Seton Court, Units 3-6
Wheeling, IL 60090
800-283-7845

Dealers:
GQ Cue Repairs
1018 Edison Lane
Allen, TX 75002

Frank's Cue Repair
2382 Black River Falls Drive
Henderson, NV 89044

Cardenas Cue Repairs
Winfield, IL
239-287-0059

Fort Worth Billiards
3970 W. Vickery Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
817-377-1004

🤝 Become Our Dealer
Are you a business owner, cuemaker, or cue repairman interested in offering our Caiden Fighter Tips?
Please send me a private message, and I'll provide you with further details. We're excited to partner with professionals in the industry and expand our reach.

🌟 Sample Pack Offer for Reviewers
Interested in trying out our Caiden Fighter Tips? We're happy to send a sample pack your way. In return, we ask that you write a review post for us. Your honest feedback is invaluable and helps others in the community make informed decisions.

📩 Questions About the Product?
If you have any questions regarding the Caiden Fighter Tips, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. I'd be more than happy to help and provide any information you need.

Last edited:

Pool artist

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Introducing the Caiden Fighter Tip: Revolutionize Your Game
Discover the pinnacle of cuesports innovation with the Caiden Fighter Tip, the result of years of dedicated development, testing and expertise. Launched in late September 2023, this isn't just another new pool cue tip in the market; it's a game-changer in the world of pool and billiards.

🔍 Why should you try the Caiden Fighter Tip?
Our Fighter Tip, crafted after extensive testing and comparison with market leaders, embodies the qualities most sought after by pool players. It's the chosen tip of top Taiwanese cuemaker Mr. Lu (LUSJ Cues), and Richard Hsu (RJH Cues & Repairs) highly recommends it for its exceptional quality and performance.

🌟 Key Attributes:
  • 10 Thin-Layered Design: Not only reduces leather mushrooming for a more natural feel but also significantly increases the lifespan of the tip.
  • Premium Environment Controlled Pigskin Leather: Guarantees top-tier quality and endurance.
  • Natural Undyed Leather: Preserves the leather's true character.
  • Cue Resonance Enhancement: Amplifies the feedback from your cue.
  • R²B Sound Layering Technology: Offers a pure, pleasing sound on contact.
  • R1 Surfaced Mesh Texture: Improves adhesion and extends durability.
  • Cross-Cultural Engineering: A synergy of Taiwanese design expertise and Japanese manufacturing precision.

🤔 The Advantage of Thin-Layered Design
This design approach addresses the common problems of elasticity and expansion in thicker layers, ensuring both a longer lifespan and a consistent playing experience.

🔊 Unpacking R²B Sound Layering Technology:
R²: Two resonance layers for superior sound feedback.
B: Booster layer for enhanced energy transfer and less mushiness.

📐Tip Specifications:
Material: Pigskin Leather
Hardness: SS / S / M / H
Layers Count: 10
Diameter: 14.25mm
Thickness: [S: 7.73mm | M: 7.44mm | H: 6.95mm | HH: 6.86mm]
Durometer Readings (Shore-A): [SS: 86.5 | S: 89.3 | M: 91.2 | H: 93.6]

Price: $30 each plus shipping

Shipping Options:
1. USPS First Class: $12.50 (Non-trackable - 2-4 weeks)
2. USPS Intl. Express: $42.50 (Tracking - 10-12 days)
3. Fedex Priority: $62.50 (Tracking - 3-5 days)

PS: Unfortunately, I am currently out of stock due to high demand. But there's no need to wait! While we are busy with production, which we expect to complete by early February 2024, you can still purchase from our US dealers.
🇺🇸 Available for purchase with our US Dealers:

Distributor:

RJH Custom Cues & Repairs
Gerritsen Beach
Brooklyn, NY 11229

Dealers:
GQ Cue Repairs
1018 Edison Lane
Allen, TX 75002

Frank's Cue Repair
2382 Black River Falls Drive
Henderson, NV 89044

🤝 Become Our Dealer
Are you a business owner, cuemaker, or cue repairman interested in offering our Caiden Fighter Tips?
Please send me a private message, and I'll provide you with further details. We're excited to partner with professionals in the industry and expand our reach.

🌟 Sample Pack Offer for Reviewers
Interested in trying out our Caiden Fighter Tips? We're happy to send a sample pack your way. In return, we ask that you write a review post for us. Your honest feedback is invaluable and helps others in the community make informed decisions.

📩 Questions About the Product?
If you have any questions regarding the Caiden Fighter Tips, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. I'd be more than happy to help and provide any information you need.

How can I get a sample pack

dishawcues

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Interested in dealer pricing and representing these tips at the Super billiard expo at my repair booth #854.
Please advise, thank you

Dan Dishaw
Dishawcues.com
Dishaw Guitars.com
Dan built Road Cases
315-439-1777