California Dreaming-Right on Cue

Joey, I'm taking the first step. I'm entered in two events. Thanks for the support.

________________________________

tommcgonaglerightoncue.com
 
I'm leaving for Vegas in two days. If you want to order a copy of Right on Cue, I suggest you do it now. I'll be in Vegas for ten days and I won't be shipping any books out during that time.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Send check or money order to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862


I still offer, the first chapter free, if you want to sample the story, before you buy the book. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward the first chapter to you.
 
The store is open again. I'm fresh off a first place finisn in the BCAPL Senior Division. I want people to know, "I'm a pool player that's written a book. I'm not a writer that plays pool. There's a difference."

___________________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Send check or money order to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862


I still offer, the first chapter free, if you want to sample the story, before you buy the book. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward the first chapter to you.
 
The store is open again. I'm fresh off a first place finisn in the BCAPL Senior Division. I want people to know, "I'm a pool player that's written a book. I'm not a writer that plays pool. There's a difference."

___________________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Send check or money order to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862


I still offer, the first chapter free, if you want to sample the story, before you buy the book. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward the first chapter to you.
 
The store is open again. I'm fresh off a first place finish in the BCAPL Senior Division. I want people to know, "I'm a pool player that's written a book. I'm not a writer that plays pool. There's a difference."

___________________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Send check or money order to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862


I still offer, the first chapter free, if you want to sample the story, FREE, before you buy the book. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward the first chapter to you.
 
Last edited:
The store is open again. I'm fresh off a first place finish in the BCAPL Senior Division. I want people to know, "I'm a pool player that's written a book. I'm not a writer that plays pool. There's a difference."

___________________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Send check or money order to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862


I still offer, the first chapter free, if you want to sample the story, FREE, before you buy the book. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward the first chapter to you.
 
The store is open again. I'm fresh off a first place finish in the BCAPL Senior Division. I want people to know, "I'm a pool player that's written a book. I'm not a writer that plays pool. There's a difference."

___________________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Send check or money order to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862


I still offer, the first chapter free, if you want to sample the story, FREE, before you buy the book. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward the first chapter to you.
 
The store is open again. I'm fresh off a first place finish in the BCAPL Senior Division. I want people to know, "I'm a pool player that's written a book. I'm not a writer that plays pool. There's a difference."

___________________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Send check or money order to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862


I still offer, the first chapter free, if you want to sample the story, FREE, before you buy the book. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward the first chapter to you.
 
It seems to me every third book I mail out goes to someone in California. Maybe that's because the story starts in California. I don't know, I'm just guessing. I'm grateful to all that have purchased the book. No matter where you live.

I just dropped the price of my book $4. You can now buy a signed copy for $17 sent to you anywhere in the U. S......Canada is now $21.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com


If you wish to pay by check or money order send it to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862

If you buy the book this month, I'll also rebate 20% of the cost to you. $14.60 is the total cost to you.
 
It seems to me every third book I mail out goes to someone in California. Maybe that's because the story starts in California. I don't know, I'm just guessing. I'm grateful to all that have purchased the book. No matter where you live.

I just dropped the price of my book $4. You can now buy a signed copy for $17 sent to you anywhere in the U. S......Canada is now $21.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com


If you wish to pay by check or money order send it to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862

If you buy the book this month, I'll also rebate 20% of the cost to you. $14.60 is the total cost to you.
 
It seems to me every third book I mail out goes to someone in California. Maybe that's because the story starts in California. I don't know, I'm just guessing. I'm grateful to all that have purchased the book. No matter where you live.

I just dropped the price of my book $4. You can now buy a signed copy for $17 sent to you anywhere in the U. S......Canada is now $21.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com


If you wish to pay by check or money order send it to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N.Billerica, Ma. 01862

If you buy the book this month, I'll also rebate 20% of the cost to you. $14.60 is the total cost to you.
 
Back
Top