CAlling all 1-hole players

poolchic

help me lord
Silver Member
Shooters Bar & Grille in Greensboro N.C. has a 1-hole roadie lookin for some action. So if you can play a lil 1-hole come on by and get in action! I think he said he will be around for a couple more weeks.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
poolchic said:
Shooters Bar & Grille in Greensboro N.C. has a 1-hole roadie lookin for some action. So if you can play a lil 1-hole come on by and get in action! I think he said he will be around for a couple more weeks.

Any idea who he is? or what he wants to play for? I can give a couple of guys in that area a call if its a decent score. Its a little too far for me to travel there.

Southpaw

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
which one are you in the pic??I might come to visit you.I can bring a player also,or your man can just ride to atl to play cliff.

dimes33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolchic said:
is this really necessary:confused:

poolchic

help me lord
Silver Member
LILJOHN30 said:
which one are you in the pic??I might come to visit you.I can bring a player also,or your man can just ride to atl to play cliff.

Well i had to hide my real pic for hustling reasons but what i want to know is which one are you in your avatar....
The guy played Harry and won 2 games up after about 2hrs...
He is very eagar to play but not sure if he would play cliff....
Let me tell you this some nimrods from that area tried to get him to come over and play some guy they called william....the guy said he walked in and it was Earl Strickland! LOL!!!! That is the funniest crap i have heard in a while.....LOL!!!

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
poolchic said:
Well i had to hide my real pic for hustling reasons but what i want to know is which one are you in your avatar....
The guy played Harry and won 2 games up after about 2hrs...
He is very eagar to play but not sure if he would play cliff....
Let me tell you this some nimrods from that area tried to get him to come over and play some guy they called william....the guy said he walked in and it was Earl Strickland! LOL!!!! That is the funniest crap i have heard in a while.....LOL!!!

Welcome to the world of pool .Come in sit down we can match you up with the best player." Quick call one of the best pro's in the world the roadie won't know him .

"When do they have time for tv anyway" lol..
So people are jut nuts always looking to steal and rob in this game.