Can anyone id this cue?

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
It has 4 points of unknown material (possibly ivory or some sort of bone) with 2 rings on bottom, rest of the cue is ebony. The joint collar is the same material as the points and rings, the pin is 5/16x14. Ohh yea and the wrap is black linen. Thanks

img00016201006101424.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

heit8

Silver Member
ok i will try, i dont have a camera just cell phone at the moment. Do you mean closer of the points or... not much else to them but what you see.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues can be hard to ID sometime with a grainy pic like that. High-res or closeups would help bigtime. I think alot of the guys like to see the butt with the bumper out and a pic straight up the butt and of the pin, etc.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Cues can be hard to ID sometime with a grainy pic like that. High-res or closeups would help bigtime. I think alot of the guys like to see the butt with the bumper out and a pic straight up the butt and of the pin, etc.

Look up A cue maker name carter ..

heit8

Silver Member
uploaded a pic of in the butt cap, cant take better pictures untill i get camera back.

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
I'm wondering if all the white can be holly? I was going to guess greg sirca, but i suck at guessing lol!! Got any backround info on how you acquired the cue?

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
looks like a j&j, made by falcon for them..........ivorine milky colored grain......some one polished the logo off my guess...........seen this alot.

this is one of there curant models......yours looks like a older one...

Attachments

• K643.jpg
    K643.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 219