Can someone identify the maker of this cue

thinwall

New member
I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to put my finger on who made this cue. What do ya'll think?
a2ea27815121250f357b8c8d5c64f98f.jpg
229204fe36e66d04089bc45b9f5f04d3.jpg
3e504ce67aff3b0f5e7109b91e74356f.jpg
80e00d6014371e574fb27c3facdfb2a3.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
 
I guess that is very possible. Is there something that stands out that would lead to believe it's a Joel Davidas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
 
I guess that is very possible. Is there something that stands out that would lead to believe it's a Joel Davidas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Could very well be an earlier JD cue, point length looks correct for his cues, butt receptacle for the bumper looks right , too. Joint pin varies a bit, but is also very close to what he does now, and he does in fact mimic 70's style designs- propellers, diamonds, notched diamond patterns, etc. Cue butts are usually lighter in weight than other custom cues, shaft diameters are usually a bit thicker, he uses short ferrules today.Possible, not definite from these photos.
 
Thank you for the response. I will see if I can do some more research in the direction, maybe ask him directly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top