Can you buy a Predator break cue........

Just buy a BK2 shaft & put it on a different uniloc butt.
Their was some for sale on here, don't know if they ever sold.
Do a search.
 
06aff323437b94c5d615f9c738d7cdbf.jpg


These are made by Predator, right? I can't tell :D

Seriously though, if you're buying it for the "performance" then there are plenty other alternatives with equal or better performance. Most people buy Predator because of the name. There are 3 players on my APA 8-ball team that all have original 314 shafts and have no clue what "low deflection" means.
 
why? dont you want the BIG YELLOW/GOLD LOGO? :smile:

Just seems tacky to me, some may like it, but to me it's ugly. I know it's free advertisement for the company, but it would be optional if their focus was on the customer. I wouldn't buy an expensive playing cue if the builder's name was embossed down the side in big bright letters either.
 
Just seems tacky to me, some may like it, but to me it's ugly. I know it's free advertisement for the company, but it would be optional if their focus was on the customer. I wouldn't buy an expensive playing cue if the builder's name was embossed down the side in big bright letters either.

Nothing says class like "B A L A B U S H K A" running the length of the butt in neon all-caps.
 
Back
Top