Canada billiards RHINO 8' table.

shr_kar_in

Hi All,

Newbie on this forum and also to the sport. I am planning to buy a pool table for my living space for in my house. I found RHINO model from canada billiards to be very attractive.

The table is mostly for casual games, nothing serious.

With that said, would anybody here have feedback on the table? and about the company itself?

And also, I have received quotes of about 4500 CAD (for deliver+installation+accessories) kit. Is this reasonable? Do we have room to negotiate with dealers?

Appreciate any inputs.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

Newbie on this forum and also to the sport. I am planning to buy a pool table for my living space for in my house. I found RHINO model from canada billiards to be very attractive.

With that said, would anybody here have feedback on the table? and about the company itself?

And also, I have received quotes of about 4500 CAD (for deliver+installation+accessories) kit. Is this reasonable? Do we have room to negotiate with dealers?

Appreciate any inputs.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

Appreciate any inputs.
https://www.robbiesbilliards.com/products/canada-billiard-rhino-pool-table Know nothing about it other than this. For that kind of $$ i'd get a Diamond.