Carolina Cues in Louisiana

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
I previously posted that I am now representing Carolina Custom Cues in Louisiana. My "day job" is taking me down to the Baton Rouge / New Orleans area later today and all day Tuesday and just wanted to let everyone know that I will most likely be stopping by Buffalo's Billiards in Metarie, sometime Tuesday afternoon / late evening with two fancy sneaky petes. If anyone has any questions or just wants to find out where and when I will be, please feel free to call me at 318-560-9820 or by email at cuesncases@bellsouth.net


Jeffery Roblow
 
s'portplayer said:
I previously posted that I am now representing Carolina Custom Cues in Louisiana. My "day job" is taking me down to the Baton Rouge / New Orleans area later today and all day Tuesday and just wanted to let everyone know that I will most likely be stopping by Buffalo's Billiards in Metarie, sometime Tuesday afternoon / late evening with two fancy sneaky petes. If anyone has any questions or just wants to find out where and when I will be, please feel free to call me at 318-560-9820 or by email at cuesncases@bellsouth.net


Jeffery Roblow

Say hello tonight, Jeffery. I will be there probably about 7-8 pm
Joey
 
Back
Top