- Bacote into BEM
- modified 3/8 x 10 pin
- 6" maple extension
- butt is 29"
- excellent condition
Shaft 1: 12.5 mm, 29.25" long, 4 oz. maple shaft w/ Ultraskin S tip (used but in excellent condition)
Shaft 2: 12.9 mm, 29" long, 3.7 oz. Predator Vantage w/ Predator M tip (recently completed partial)
*Extension & Vantage shaft were completed by Bryan Mordt of BCM Cues. I purposely asked Bryan not to affix the Predator logos for the shaft but I can provide proof of purchase for the partial shaft if needed.
Price: $700 OBO
PayPal as gift or add 4%. NO trades & shipping only to the USA.
Text me @ 7788588232 for faster reply.
- modified 3/8 x 10 pin
- 6" maple extension
- butt is 29"
- excellent condition
Shaft 1: 12.5 mm, 29.25" long, 4 oz. maple shaft w/ Ultraskin S tip (used but in excellent condition)
Shaft 2: 12.9 mm, 29" long, 3.7 oz. Predator Vantage w/ Predator M tip (recently completed partial)
*Extension & Vantage shaft were completed by Bryan Mordt of BCM Cues. I purposely asked Bryan not to affix the Predator logos for the shaft but I can provide proof of purchase for the partial shaft if needed.
Price: $700 OBO
PayPal as gift or add 4%. NO trades & shipping only to the USA.
Text me @ 7788588232 for faster reply.
Attachments
Last edited: