Just letting everyone know that I am now representing Carolina Custom Cues in Louisiana. Due to an already satisfied internet presence, CCC has requested that all of my sales be done in-person, no internet sales at all.
I currently travel extensively throughout the state with my "day job" as a sales rep in the parks and recreation industry. I typically travel atleast once a week, often down to the Baton Rouge/New Orleans area, which is why I will be occassionally posting my travel schedule here on AZ to let any interested parties know when I will be in their area and would be more than happy to meet with anyone who is interested in a cue.
I will also have Talisman cases and tips in the very near future.
Please feel free to email me, roblowj@bellsouth.net, if you have any questions or would like to set up a meeting.
Look forward to meeting everyone.
Jeffery
I currently travel extensively throughout the state with my "day job" as a sales rep in the parks and recreation industry. I typically travel atleast once a week, often down to the Baton Rouge/New Orleans area, which is why I will be occassionally posting my travel schedule here on AZ to let any interested parties know when I will be in their area and would be more than happy to meet with anyone who is interested in a cue.
I will also have Talisman cases and tips in the very near future.
Please feel free to email me, roblowj@bellsouth.net, if you have any questions or would like to set up a meeting.
Look forward to meeting everyone.
Jeffery