Carom Billiard Table 4x8 Ebay auction $150 bid

I can't imagine playing 3 cushion on a table that small. I'm fairly confident that I wouldn't enjoy it. Same with pool tables. I played on 9 foot tables for 20 years and anything smaller than that looks like a joke to me. I just can't get into it on a small table.
MULLY
 
I can't imagine playing 3 cushion on a table that small. I'm fairly confident that I wouldn't enjoy it. Same with pool tables. I played on 9 foot tables for 20 years and anything smaller than that looks like a joke to me. I just can't get into it on a small table.
MULLY

Major Korean 4 ball billiard is play on 4x8 table!!!

For a $150.00USD and the cost for local pickup. Not a bad price for any Carom Table.
 
The seller doesn't seem to be any kind of billiard fanatic based on the measurement info given but still, someone who is a billiard fan, probably someone who plays the Korean game or straight rail might find this a good deal.

Otherwise, the costs of moving and setting up the table added up with the table cost might not be worth it. 3 cushion on an eight footer seems like a joke to me.
 
This would be perfect for for a young kid to learn caroms. Lots of beginners learn on these small tables. Just not here.
 
The seller doesn't seem to be any kind of billiard fanatic based on the measurement info given but still, someone who is a billiard fan, probably someone who plays the Korean game or straight rail might find this a good deal.

Otherwise, the costs of moving and setting up the table added up with the table cost might not be worth it. 3 cushion on an eight footer seems like a joke to me.
Not a joke at all. The rest of the world outside the U.S. brings up their young players on this size table with libre (straight) and cadre (balk line) play before they play 3-C. You learn ball control and kiss avoidance!
 
Back
Top