Case Maker In U.S.A?

technoid101

"fades in, fades out"
So I'm in the market for a new 2x2 case. My original box case is wearing out. Are there any production case makers in the U.S? Not that the custom shops won't have what I want, I'm just not in that price range and I prefer U.S. products.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I'm in the market for a new 2x2 case. My original box case is wearing out. Are there any production case makers in the U.S? Not that the custom shops won't have what I want, I'm just not in that price range and I prefer U.S. products.
Anything made here is going to be pretty expensive. 99% of cases come from Asia.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Try jbcases. If you are looking for a relative newcomer, Jill Hawk appears to be doing fantastic work..

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schmelke was making okay box cases (U.S Made) https://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cases/schmelke/schmelke_hc10.htm. The quality is just okay, but as the others are saying there are much better cases out there (JB Cases). U.S Company, but made in China (JB cases are bullet proof)

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I second Jill Hawk cases. You won’t be disappointed.
there are some for sale in the for sale forum
i have no connection to the seller