Case Repair

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
Been a while since Ive posted so if this isnt the right place, excuse me. Im looking for someone who has replacement liners and front latch for a "Its George" 2X4...does this kind of repair exist?

Voodoo~~~Im gonna read some threads while someone laughs at this post :thumbup:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
the liner can be replaced but the latch is much tougher. The latches exist but the right rivets with small heads and long shafts don't. The latches were put on before the inner tube was glued in so the original rivets were long enough for one layer of plastic.

You would need to accept that the rivets used would be longer and would go through both layers of plastic.

No one I know of does repairs on these. We can but I simply don't have the time or desire to repair them. I can sell you an interior but that's as far as I would go with it.

Alternatively Mike Roberts is reportedly still in business and perhaps you can find a way to contact him in Shreveport and see if you can get some help there.

Dognit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My local luggage shop has seen "Trillions" of cheap latches to repair. His statement. Try that. They source them. You have a PM.