Catching a Big Fish for Smorg

ljmoss

L J Moss
Silver Member
i have changed my avatar to my reflect the fishing woman that i am.
i spend my spare time when not promoting pool, fishing. since i live on the largest chain of lakes in florida, with my boat just behind my house.

I shall catch the BIG ONE for SMORG! As Smorg always said "big fish eat little fish".

see ya all in sarasota this weeekend for the bca,acs,valley state tournament,of course i am representing the bca side of things.
i am actually going to blow the dust of my cues and shoot the 8 and 9 ball singles.my illness the past year has slowed down the pool playing.

anyone from florida look me up ill be there wed thru sat.will have a few good deals on some diamond tables the next few weeks as well.

LJ Moss

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
i have changed my avatar to my reflect the fishing woman that i am.
i spend my spare time when not promoting pool, fishing. since i live on the largest chain of lakes in florida, with my boat just behind my house.

I shall catch the BIG ONE for SMORG! As Smorg always said "big fish eat little fish".

see ya all in sarasota this weeekend for the bca,acs,valley state tournament,of course i am representing the bca side of things.
i am actually going to blow the dust of my cues and shoot the 8 and 9 ball singles.my illness the past year has slowed down the pool playing.

anyone from florida look me up ill be there wed thru sat.will have a few good deals on some diamond tables the next few weeks as well.

LJ Moss

My boat is being serviced as we speak ... I will remember Smorg with every pull of the line and will continue to do so ... :)

1lostplayer

Son of Smorg
Fishing

I know he will love to look down and see us all fishing. I had the pleasure of fishing with smorg many times. That's actually how he started calling me son and i calling him pops. Funny story we went fishing on a party boat for grouper side by side we were fishing. I am a big guy like him , i was cathing a lot of fish and people kept telling him that his son was doing great. As a joke all day he kept calling me son and i called him pops, from there it stuck all the way to this day. We should all catch a big fish for smorg.