www.centerpocketlc.com
Center Pocket is a pool hall that will be opening in Crofton, MD June 18th.
The address is listed below.
2135 defense hwy
crofton, md 21114
I have been playing pool since I was 16. My dream has been to open my own poolhal since I started playing pool. My dream has finally come true. Over the years that I have been playing pool, the best way for me to improve my game has been competing in local and away tournaments. Center Pocket offers pool tournaments daily. These tournaments are played on 7' diamond tables which are used by most tournament venues.
Center Pocket is here for the pool players that what to compete with other pool players to improve your game. Center Pocket goal is to establish a pool hall players can come to improve their game by competing. Come out and compete daily.
Please if you have any questions do not hesitate to email: tabdulbarr@centerpocketlc.com
Our Tournament's payouts:
0 to 15 players
1st 75
2nd 50
3rd 25
20 to 29 players
1st 125
2nd 50
3rd 25
30 players
1st 300
2nd 100
3rd 25
Center Pocket is a pool hall that will be opening in Crofton, MD June 18th.
The address is listed below.
2135 defense hwy
crofton, md 21114
I have been playing pool since I was 16. My dream has been to open my own poolhal since I started playing pool. My dream has finally come true. Over the years that I have been playing pool, the best way for me to improve my game has been competing in local and away tournaments. Center Pocket offers pool tournaments daily. These tournaments are played on 7' diamond tables which are used by most tournament venues.
Center Pocket is here for the pool players that what to compete with other pool players to improve your game. Center Pocket goal is to establish a pool hall players can come to improve their game by competing. Come out and compete daily.
Please if you have any questions do not hesitate to email: tabdulbarr@centerpocketlc.com
Our Tournament's payouts:
0 to 15 players
1st 75
2nd 50
3rd 25
20 to 29 players
1st 125
2nd 50
3rd 25
30 players
1st 300
2nd 100
3rd 25