Chad Carter Custom Cues

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
Wanted to know if anyone has heard, played, or seen this cue builders cues. Spoke with him on the phone earlier today and he seems like a class act for real. Prices seem right too. Thanks for the help guys.

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
I have a Chad Carter custom cue in my collection. It is appearantly one of his first cues.

Zim

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
ebay

shoutout33 said:
Wanted to know if anyone has heard, played, or seen this cue builders cues. Spoke with him on the phone earlier today and he seems like a class act for real. Prices seem right too. Thanks for the help guys.

I once bid on one of his cues on Ebay that was nice looking. The price was right as is usually the case with the lesser know cuemakers. I wish I knew of him or more cuemakers like him.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chad is a class act, all the way. i've never shot with his cues, but been to his place a few times to have him work on my cues. i can vouch for his work, plus the cues that he has showed me look high quality. i plan on one day purchasing a cue from him. that is if i quit having to have root canals, crowns, dental bills, car repair bills, etc, etc.

i'll probably be heading to Owensboro sometime in the next few weeks to get him to do a little work for me.

just my $.02.
DCP

semperfi

Registered
Carter Cues

shoutout33 said:

Chad is a good friend, and most certainly a class act. I've carried some of his cues for about 3 years now. At this year's DCC, I sold 6 or 7 Carter cues, and 2 more since then. He makes a nice cue, at a fair price. The 2004 APA Jack & Jill champs both play with a Carter cue. Jimbo bought his...I'm sure one of these days Allye, my daughter, will pay for hers. I have one in my collection that has a dream hit. I would play with it, but that would mean retiring my Schon R-14 that I bought in 1982...that would be like losing faith...no can do!

Semper Fidelis

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Muxy said:
Does he have a website.
I have owned a couple of Chad's sneaky petes. He makes a great hitting cue, and his prices are very reasonable. The last I heard, he was a loan manager (or associated some way) at a bank.

Mike

semperfi

Registered
Mike Templeton said:
I have owned a couple of Chad's sneaky petes. He makes a great hitting cue, and his prices are very reasonable. The last I heard, he was a loan manager (or associated some way) at a bank.

Mike

Chad is in charge of the Mortgage division of South Central Bank, in Owensboro, KY.

Mike

christyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shoutout33 said:

I was in Owensboro last weekend and had the pleasure of meeting Chad Carter. I hit balls with two of his cues and one of them may have been the best hitting cue I've ever played with!! I highly recommend his cue.

Christyd

rukiddingme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
christyd said:
I was in Owensboro last weekend and had the pleasure of meeting Chad Carter. I hit balls with two of his cues and one of them may have been the best hitting cue I've ever played with!! I highly recommend his cue.

Christyd
which cue was it?

christyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rukiddingme said:
which cue was it?

I'm not exactly sure of the specs. I was practicing with a guy at the poolroom in Owensboro and he let me hit balls with his Carter cue. I will find out and let you know in a couple of days.

Christyd

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chad is also a member of the International Cuemakers Association. Here is his contact information from the ICA site:

Carter Custom Cues
Chad Carter
515 Ford Avenue
Owensboro, Kentucky 42301 USA
Telephone 270-689-9878 or 270-993-2005
Email: ccarter@southcentralbank.net
www.internationalcuemakers.com

I have never hit a ball with one of Chad's cues, but I have done a lot of business with him through the years and he is a great guy.
Chris