I played some pool about 12 years ago in Hard Times in Boston.I played one local guy for 300$ set and I was down 1 set but wasn't play good.Then,sudenly I heard group playing some bad ass country music which I like a lot.Anyway,I realized I started playing much more better with pretty good rhythm.I was getting in the mood and realized music is one of my triggers and has much affect on my game.
Since than I use it as my joker.
Don't have to mention that I beaten that guy 4 sets in a row and he finally stopped playing.
Not that I just started playing better but I started playing as monster.
Anyway,after the game I heard than one of guys who were playing is member of Charlie Daniels Band and he has rhythm.Back then I was not so familiar with music,and I didn't know many singers or groups,I just liked to hear some good stuff.But,since than I am big music fan as well and I am collecting country and blues music.It is what I like.
However it that day some new sights in my life are open and since than I realize conection between music and good mood.
I would like to hear Scott H.Biram,William Elliot Whitmore and Waco Brothers alive.
Since than I use it as my joker.
Don't have to mention that I beaten that guy 4 sets in a row and he finally stopped playing.
Not that I just started playing better but I started playing as monster.
Anyway,after the game I heard than one of guys who were playing is member of Charlie Daniels Band and he has rhythm.Back then I was not so familiar with music,and I didn't know many singers or groups,I just liked to hear some good stuff.But,since than I am big music fan as well and I am collecting country and blues music.It is what I like.
However it that day some new sights in my life are open and since than I realize conection between music and good mood.
I would like to hear Scott H.Biram,William Elliot Whitmore and Waco Brothers alive.