Cheap used house/beginner cues FS

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Anyone in need of some cheap house cues nothing over $75 . Have a few cheap two piece cues that just need a good home that will use them they are all two piece some come with a cheap case as well. prefect for beginners or those on a budget . Pics to follow PM for any details on the cues I will try to get those up soon as well

* Please not the Predator shown is the 99-1 and it's the butt only and I will let that go for $115 shipped Canada/Usa the But is in excellent condition but only thing wrong is their is a slight roll nothing too major

takes a 5 "16X14

Last edited:

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Bump it up anyone in need of somethin Cheap but effective have pix PM your email to me and i'll send em to you

Autist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How come you find sending pictures individually to everyone easier than just simply posting them here, for everyone to see?

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
How come you find sending pictures individually to everyone easier than just simply posting them here, for everyone to see?

Hello the file is too big so it will not allow me to my other thread for shafts for Sale has pics this threads pic file unfortunatly is too big I would much rather prefer to post the pics on here

lyanreese

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
mo pics for nacho

here are your cues

LOOSECUES4.jpg
[/IMG]

LOOSECUES3.jpg
[/IMG]

[
LOOSECUES2.jpg

LOOSECUES1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Johnny9

Never say Never
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
1 of the pics shows a Predator Butt? what is it? A JB or what? Need to see a full length pic of these cues

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
House cue beginner cue who wants one will include case with purchase (subject to availability) make an offer you will see