Check out this Site for 3C Diagrams

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Check out this website [3 Balls Lesson] section for numerous of 3C diagrams, especially the 9 diagraims [Battle Trouble Shots] showing three [3] different shots of the same setup. Yes this A Korean site

http://www.danggoo.com
 
Last edited:
Nice, keep them coming. I've found alot of info, actually any info at all, on foreign language websites. I can fake my way thru the Euro ones, but Korean's tough. Where exactly is the 9 diagrams link on that page? I like the Reverse system/track, but then I'm a sucker for systems.
Anybody know any less known systems? I know all the Byrnes books ones, the Harris book ones, the Verworst ones, Marat Tuzul has a few at his website, found an unnamed S-S-S up and down type one on a Spanish site.
Anybody have any secrets to share? Also, cue the feel vs. system player argument.

billiardshot said:
Check out this website [3 Balls Lesson] section for numerous of 3C diagrams, especially the 9 diagraims [Battle Trouble Shots] showing three [3] different shots of the same setup. Yes this A Korean site

http://www.danggoo.com
 
eze123, when you click on 3Balls Lesson, the next screen [excluding the language screen] will show the 9th diagram, [other are to the left in [ ], just click the number you want to see].

[06][07][08][09]

[05][04][03][02] [01]

The diagram will show the layout of cueballs and object ball on the table. to see the 3 different shots for that set up, click one of the 3 symbol below the table.

A'? 1 ?????? A'? 2 ?????? A'? 3 ?????? [ ? mark are in place of korea symbols]

[first shot] [second shot] [third shot]

There a total of 36 diagrams in this section.
I hope this help.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top