Chip and Joey question

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Hello,

Does anyone know what the deal with Chip and Joey is as far as tournaments and such go. I mean I've viewed several auctions where they offer themselves as a team (i.e. you are bidding on both players for ONE bid) No one complained, nor am I, just curious how that works.

Are they lifelong friends, roomates? Hard to stay on the road so long with someone, even your best friend.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Guys

Hello,

Does anyone know what the deal with Chip and Joey is as far as tournaments and such go. I mean I've viewed several auctions where they offer themselves as a team (i.e. you are bidding on both players for ONE bid) No one complained, nor am I, just curious how that works.

Are they lifelong friends, roomates? Hard to stay on the road so long with someone, even your best friend.

Played Chip in New Town, ND in April, and also visited with Joey. These two guys are a class act. Nicole Keeney was also around them. Their sponsors should be very proud. Hope they come back to North Dakota next year. Sounded like they played each other all the time at home, and have a great friendship.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some thought funny buisness went down once at white diamonds. So to avoid it or any talk of it ever again they are auctioned as a pair. They sale for more, but they also MUST buy half.

Its all good, noone minds nor do they. It keeps the speculation down.

Its a win win for all. And noone there minds.

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Thank you very much Joe for your reply.

Some thought funny buisness went down once at white diamonds. So to avoid it or any talk of it ever again they are auctioned as a pair. They sale for more, but they also MUST buy half.

Its all good, noone minds nor do they. It keeps the speculation down.

Its a win win for all. And noone there minds.