Chris Nitti cue for sale

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a great Chris Nitti cue available. This cue has a ton of ivory in it.

Phenolic joint sleeve
Phenolic butt
Radial pin wood to wood joint
Ivory dash rings at A/B/C/D/E
Ivory diamonds in each point
4 Ebony points with 4 veneers (nat/grn/red/blk)
Ebony butt sleeve with 4 huge ivory blocks and 4 ivory diamonds
Ivory blocks have 3 red dots (center dot has green dot in each)
Black/white irish linen wrap
2 shafts with ivory ferrules and moori tips
Butt weighs 15.7 ounces
Shaft 1: 3.9 ounces, 12.9mm
Shaft 2: 3.7 ounces, 12.8mm


Pending receipt of payment, this cue is SOLD!! Thanks!!

Nitticomposite2.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
JOE!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

Can we swing a trade?? I can throw in some combo of a Brick, Ned Morris, JW Petree and new 2x4 Whitten.....
 
Joe continues to epitomize all that is good about this Forum!

He keeps it simple - offer great cues at fantastic prices and they're gone in minutes.

We all could learn from this guy.....

-von
 
No! Wrong! Someone beat me to it!! "Gone in minutes" and I was 13 minutes too late. I even tried to bribe Joe! I offered him one of my prized Bricks.

I'm secretly praying that the other guy spent too much on Black Friday and his card is declined :p :p THEN I'm next in line!

-von

krbsailing said:
Nice Snag Von....looks like a real nice Nitti :)
 
VonRhett said:
Joe continues to epitomize all that is good about this Forum!

He keeps it simple - offer great cues at fantastic prices and they're gone in minutes.

We all could learn from this guy.....

-von


Yup .. I'm green with envy.

No one wants my cues :(
 
Back
Top