clash of titans

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes I remember someone on here posting that tickets would be available. either way I cant wait for this!

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pleased to Announce the field for the Clash Of The Titans are set.Efren Reyes,Shane VanBoening, Alex Pagulayan and John Morra.The Clash Of the Titans will be on November 2-4 at Shooter's Snooker Club.Tickets are $20 per day or $50 for entire weekend.Tickets will go fast.Get your tickets now so you wont be disappointed!For tickets contact John Croft-647-200-3674 or john_croft2001@hotma​il.com.No tickets will be reserved without funds!!!!

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Register for Clash Of The Titans 2 http://conta.cc/JEW1B0

Register for Clash Of The Titans 2
Check out my latest campaign by Constant Contact.
We will have Efren Reyes,Alex Pagulayan,John Morra and Shane Vanboening playing race to 75 points race to 2.Also on Friday and Saturday night Pro/Am Scotch doubles tournament.Where a pro will play with amateur that's in attendance for cash and prizes!!!..

the other peter

Based on Efren, Alex, Shane and John already "qualifying" for the Clash of the Titans, does this mean that there is no spot for the best all round player from the Canadians being included? If so, was any thought given to expanding the field from 4 to 6 players?

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Based on Efren, Alex, Shane and John already "qualifying" for the Clash of the Titans, does this mean that there is no spot for the best all round player from the Canadians being included? If so, was any thought given to expanding the field from 4 to 6 players?

i would love to see 6 players for this event and hopefully in the future become a one of the major events in the country..

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There will be no spot for the overall winner as I would rather not get into it. There is talk off expanding the field next year but it would have to be done the right way. Putting on a event like this is a major job and takes money and support and we hope to see a lot of faces this year. I too would like to see a major event in Canada and I hope that this will be the one.

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
?

Is this event already sold out? If not, I would like to buy 2 passes for the weekend, who do I contact for this???

k1d

Registered
trying to buy pass online but it looks like it is not available anymore. trying to get a pass even just for 1 person for 1 night. any help?