cleaning house

dzcues

Silver Member
As the title states, I'm clearing out some stuff as I'm running out of room. I'll start with a set of 3 Birdseye maple forearms. They were roughed down to 1" diameter on the small end in Oct, 2011 and I took a cleanup cut on them today. They are currently at .975" diameter at small end. Sealer has been applied to enhance grain. Photos show each of the 4 sides. All three are 13.5" long and have a 11/16" dia x 5/8" long tenon on the small end. Asking $100 shipped in the ConUSA.

I also have a ton of shaftwood, much of it roughed down years ago.

Attachments

• GD2A8596.JPG
    GD2A8596.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 265
  • GD2A8597.JPG
    GD2A8597.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 263
  • GD2A8598.JPG
    GD2A8598.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 229
  • GD2A8599.JPG
    GD2A8599.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 258

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take these. Let me know what you have for shaft wood, maybe I can take some that too! Let me know your PayPal.

Thanks

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still want these, I'm currently in a different timezone from USA, so my responses are slow! Sorry about that 😕

Last edited:

dzcues

Silver Member
Update: Gustav contacted me & cleared things up. The shaftwood is gone now but I may have some more in a month or so. Still lots of reorganizing to do.
Thanks, everyone, for your interest.
Bob

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the title states, I'm clearing out some stuff as I'm running out of room. I'll start with a set of 3 Birdseye maple forearms. They were roughed down to 1" diameter on the small end in Oct, 2011 and I took a cleanup cut on them today. They are currently at .975" diameter at small end. Sealer has been applied to enhance grain. Photos show each of the 4 sides. All three are 13.5" long and have a 11/16" dia x 5/8" long tenon on the small end. Asking $100 shipped in the ConUSA.

I also have a ton of shaftwood, much of it roughed down years ago.
all sold?