Collection Updated 2022

tabi1

Registered
Got bored with pandemic crap and all and thought I would start collecting again in 2020. L to R: Durbin, Astle, Kornele, Vigus, Blackcreek, Sugartree, Bierbower, Jensen, Scruggs, Tascarella, Tascarella, Morgan, Morgan, Cohen, Josswest, Josswest, J.Bender, Bluegrass, M.Tucker, Shelby, White, Wheller, EDC. More to come in 2022.View attachment 623418
Beautiful collection and there's not a single cue there that i wouldn't readily accept into my humble collection !! You have wonderful taste!!

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
Super collection!! The Vigus, Blackcreek, Shelby, and the Honduran Rosewood Burl Tascarella are my favorites.

tabi1

Registered
Super collection!! The Vigus, Blackcreek, Shelby, and the Honduran Rosewood Burl Tascarella are my favorites.
Both of those Tasc's are superb, not your normal Tasc's that you come across. You have a couple Morgan's too, awesome collection!!

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
Both of those Tasc's are superb, not your normal Tasc's that you come across. You have a couple Morgan's too, awesome collection!!
Not my collection; I was just commenting on the OP"s collection. Though, I wouldn't mind if it was:alien: