Billiard_Junkie
Registered
I have a Canada Billiards Black Crown. It is a nice table and looks similar to a GC and seems to be very nicely built. Comes with simonis 860 and master speed cushions (which I believe are k66???? - anyone know for sure?).
http://www.canadabillard.com/black_crown_ii/p2018.aspx
My wife wanted a furniture table and I really wanted a commercial table. This table is very popular at pool halls in Canada.
I am sick of my non-pool playing tends indicating how ugly the table is. My wife has named it Greta as she says looks like a 70s Cadillac.
Do any other posters get the same comments about their GCs or other commercial tables? I think the Diamond Pros are best of both world's as they look more like furniture to me with the straight legs.
http://www.canadabillard.com/black_crown_ii/p2018.aspx
My wife wanted a furniture table and I really wanted a commercial table. This table is very popular at pool halls in Canada.
I am sick of my non-pool playing tends indicating how ugly the table is. My wife has named it Greta as she says looks like a 70s Cadillac.
Do any other posters get the same comments about their GCs or other commercial tables? I think the Diamond Pros are best of both world's as they look more like furniture to me with the straight legs.