Hi all.
I have a Cue Ceulemans Allez, purchased in 2005, 510 gr with a 11 mm shaft.
Now, I want purchase a Ceulemans HQ cue 470 gr. and a shaft with 12mm.
And I want:
Use the 510 gr. with the shaft 12 mm.
Use the 470 gr. with the shaft 11 mm.
Is possible make this combination with the cue Allez and a cue HQ?
I have read that "The cues Raymond Ceulemans are compatible in one direction. The current shafts(HQ-series) will fit on the cue “Allez”. The shafts “Excellence” will NOT fit on the cues HQ-series.": that's true?
Or the Allez and HQ serie are compatibles?
Best regards,
Carlos Urtasun
I have a Cue Ceulemans Allez, purchased in 2005, 510 gr with a 11 mm shaft.
Now, I want purchase a Ceulemans HQ cue 470 gr. and a shaft with 12mm.
And I want:
Use the 510 gr. with the shaft 12 mm.
Use the 470 gr. with the shaft 11 mm.
Is possible make this combination with the cue Allez and a cue HQ?
I have read that "The cues Raymond Ceulemans are compatible in one direction. The current shafts(HQ-series) will fit on the cue “Allez”. The shafts “Excellence” will NOT fit on the cues HQ-series.": that's true?
Or the Allez and HQ serie are compatibles?
Best regards,
Carlos Urtasun