"Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

bobbycotton

PoolHall Junkie
Silver Member
Hey I was glad to meet alot of you in person that has bought my book "Confessions of a Pool Hustler" ! I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. Hey did y'all see my cool t-shirts ? Contact me for a personalized signed copy of my book, I promise you won't be sorry playas, your friend robert
 
T-Shirts?

Hey I was glad to meet alot of you in person that has bought my book "Confessions of a Pool Hustler" ! I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. Hey did y'all see my cool t-shirts ? Contact me for a personalized signed copy of my book, I promise you won't be sorry playas, your friend robert

No where can someone see your T-Shirts I went to your web site and read everything, but didn't see anything about shirts?
 
Bobby, did you know there are at least 500 Robert Leblancs and the same
amount of Bobby Cottons on FaceBook?

You're a pretty hard guy to track down.

But then, I'm pretty much FB illiterate anyway.
 
Hey BHR, yeah I know, how do you find people on FB when there are so many of the same name, gets me crazy too. Well my photo is on my page I guess peolple just scroll through the mess. My email is bobby.cotton@yahoo.com if that helps. your friend Robert
 
Back
Top