"Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

bobbycotton

PoolHall Junkie
Silver Member
If ya like pool at all and wild times ya should read my book, thanks to all who has ! I hope you enjoyed it, your friend Robert
 
Pick up this book

If ya like pool at all and wild times ya should read my book, thanks to all who has ! I hope you enjoyed it, your friend Robert

I just finished reading some of the stories from The Rack with Cornbread. This book is a great everytime I read it. I love the story with your buddy getting the bj from the "girl" before you saw "her" at the stripclub a couple nights later. Hahahaha, same thing happened to a buddy of mine. We never let him live it down.
 
Me and Cotton have been playing the past couple days, over at Best Billiards. As usual he chops my liver out. 2 of the 3 days, one Day I played ok, but he still gives me a bigger spot than I would like, meaning I wish I played his speed or close to it.

His book is great, I read it several times now, the last chapter is my favorite ;)


see you later today, Mr.Cotton

Best Eric
 
The book is a very good read. I rank it right up by the top of pool player bio's. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top