billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Jan 1, 2010 #1 Congratulation To The New USBA BOD and Others, even if we won't know Who for a Few Days, Weeks, Months. And Not in effect until March 2010. And The Congratulation coming from USBA #1 Non Member Pain in the A$$. Also Happy Beginning to 2010 Fun. Let put the Heads back on the USBA BOD and Others Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
Congratulation To The New USBA BOD and Others, even if we won't know Who for a Few Days, Weeks, Months. And Not in effect until March 2010. And The Congratulation coming from USBA #1 Non Member Pain in the A$$. Also Happy Beginning to 2010 Fun. Let put the Heads back on the USBA BOD and Others
billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Jan 4, 2010 #2 Checkout USBA New President, Secretary/Treasurer, and Regional BOD http://www.usba.net/BRNews-ElectionResults-1-1-10.asp And still #1 NonMember of USBA. Dieckman your Coverall Fan want to Wish You Success and Farewell This mean I get the Still But Your #1Mentor And Critic will be watching from above Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
Checkout USBA New President, Secretary/Treasurer, and Regional BOD http://www.usba.net/BRNews-ElectionResults-1-1-10.asp And still #1 NonMember of USBA. Dieckman your Coverall Fan want to Wish You Success and Farewell This mean I get the Still But Your #1Mentor And Critic will be watching from above
Magik Wandzzzzz Cue Builder Since 1973 Silver Member Jan 5, 2010 #3 Well.....thanks......I guess.....I trimed my beard.....you need a new picture
billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Jan 6, 2010 #4 I also get your YeLLOw SuSpender. Oh! My Other Half send you a Congratulation Kiss.