Congratulations to The Purdman

T

Timberly

Guest
Just going through my pics and found this one of Purdman getting his first chance to shake John's hand after he won. :) (Sorry about the quality. I forget to set the quality higher when I changed batteries in the camera)
 

Attachments

  • US Open 006.JPG
    US Open 006.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 300

Purdman

Banned
Wally in Cincy said:
Awesome pic Timberly, couple of happy campers there

I am glad for the poor quality. You couldn't see my tears of joy. I was very proud of John. :D He is on his way now. Our very own Az forum member US Open Champion. Unbelievable man!!!!
Purdman
Thanks, Timberly.:D
 

bandido

Player Power!
Silver Member
Purdman said:
I am glad for the poor quality. You couldn't see my tears of joy. I was very proud of John. :D He is on his way now. Our very own Az forum member US Open Champion. Unbelievable man!!!!
Purdman
Thanks, Timberly.:D
Great photo, got teary eyed happy for the two of you! Are you coming to Manila with John?
 

Purdman

Banned
bandido said:
Great photo, got teary eyed happy for the two of you! Are you coming to Manila with John?


Man, I wish I could! I have a full time job for a great company. I put in my 40 just like everyone else and enjoy it. I honestly don't believe that my $1,300 stake entitles me to any more than I have recieved. I got some cash, had the best experience of my life, made some wonderful friends and found myself. That's plenty for me Edwin. Johns the man, and I wish him much success.
Purdman:D
 

bandido

Player Power!
Silver Member
Purdman said:
Man, I wish I could! I have a full time job for a great company. I put in my 40 just like everyone else and enjoy it. I honestly don't believe that my $1,300 stake entitles me to any more than I have recieved. I got some cash, had the best experience of my life, made some wonderful friends and found myself. That's plenty for me Edwin. Johns the man, and I wish him much success.
Purdman:D
Didn't mean to come across that way Purdy. More referring to the lucky combination! I'll try and keep him safe here. We will be staying at the Ambassador Hotel if he cares to join us.
 

Purdman

Banned
bandido said:
Didn't mean to come across that way Purdy. More referring to the lucky combination! I'll try and keep him safe here. We will be staying at the Ambassador Hotel if he cares to join us.


I didn't take it the wrong way Edwin. I wish I could get over there and watch the tournament. You best believe it buddy! I will be sending my positive energy everyday. John can do it! Nice to hear from ya my friend.
Purdman:D
 

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Respect for the Purdman

It was a pleasure watching you sweat! Never a criticism and always behind your player...you gave without expectation and shared generously. Thanks for making my 06 vaca the best yet. See you in October.
 

Purdman

Banned
Drawman623 said:
It was a pleasure watching you sweat! Never a criticism and always behind your player...you gave without expectation and shared generously. Thanks for making my 06 vaca the best yet. See you in October.


Thanks my friend. I had a great time hanging with you and am greatful for your generosity. See you in October buddy.
Don
 

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job Don, it is very uplifting to see a person step up to the plate for the benefit of MANY.
Not that John would not have found another sponsor for the "Open", but I know in your case Don it is for the good of the game.
You could care less about monetary gain(even though obviously you will be pulling for him to bring home the cheese), but you realize that John Schmidt is a gentleman as well as a champion and it would be a travesty for him not to play in the "Open".
Now John can go and PLAY POOL and not worry about the expenses that he will incur. (as temporary as they may be as he has got to be one of the favorites)
Once again Don, kudos to you( as well as rep points;) )

sizl AKA Todd
 
Top