Contact info for larry keller justa bridge

Billiards Warehouse has them..... I still have one of the original ones... it was all aluminum, the bridge and the head, and is awesome.... but they sold for $60 and folks were not jumping on it as much, so they started to make them out of plastic to cut the cost....and now can be had for $35 bucks....

They still work great, I'm surprised most folks don't use it more often... it's like a secret weapon when you pull it out, cause shooting over even 2 balls is no problem with the justa bridge.... awesome product.
 
Billiards Warehouse has them..... I still have one of the original ones... it was all aluminum, the bridge and the head, and is awesome.... but they sold for $60 and folks were not jumping on it as much, so they started to make them out of plastic to cut the cost....and now can be had for $35 bucks....

They still work great, I'm surprised most folks don't use it more often... it's like a secret weapon when you pull it out, cause shooting over even 2 balls is no problem with the justa bridge.... awesome product.

Have you ever had to replace the felt in yours? If so, where can replacements be found?
 
Have you ever had to replace the felt in yours? If so, where can replacements be found?

No, the original all aluminum models did not come with felt.. and yes, the shaft just rides on the very smooth polished aluminum.... not a problem with any my shafts ever...

I do keep a plastic one in my basement as my house bridge.... but never had to replace the felt.... i'm sure they must sell at some of the big pool places like billards warehourse, pool and darts, etc. etc.
 
Link to a thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSYG8MuS9g
THE BRIDGE IS GREAT
SEEMS I BOUGHT THE LAST ONE FROM SEYBERTS
WANT TO GET A FEW MORE
AND THE SOME INSERTS FOR JUST IN CASE
PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM
OR SOME ONE WHO HAS THEM FOR SALE
THANKS
:thumbup:



Here is a link to a thread that Larry Keller posted in and gave his contact info.http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=165967&page=2 I'm pretty sure all the info is still good. He may charge more than $5.50 for two felts now though. Tom
 
Back
Top