cuesblues cue accumulator Silver Member Jun 14, 2016 #1 Does anyone have Mike Johnsons phone number & email, and do you know if he is able to answer calls and emails? Thank you
Does anyone have Mike Johnsons phone number & email, and do you know if he is able to answer calls and emails? Thank you
Duane Remick AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 14, 2016 #2 cuesblues said: Does anyone have Mike Johnsons phone number & email, and do you know if he is able to answer calls and emails? Thank you Click to expand... There is a post here for Mike, As He was involved in an accident- I think MC... I read earlier He is just now home from a hospital stay. link attached http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=421126
cuesblues said: Does anyone have Mike Johnsons phone number & email, and do you know if he is able to answer calls and emails? Thank you Click to expand... There is a post here for Mike, As He was involved in an accident- I think MC... I read earlier He is just now home from a hospital stay. link attached http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=421126
pocket AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 14, 2016 #3 cuesblues said: Does anyone have Mike Johnsons phone number & email, and do you know if he is able to answer calls and emails? Thank you Click to expand... don't start this garbage again my friend lol, Justin will be mad
cuesblues said: Does anyone have Mike Johnsons phone number & email, and do you know if he is able to answer calls and emails? Thank you Click to expand... don't start this garbage again my friend lol, Justin will be mad
cuesblues cue accumulator Silver Member Jun 14, 2016 #4 pocket said: don't start this garbage again my friend lol, Justin will be mad Click to expand... A slight difference. My question is about a cue that I already own, not a cue that was offered to me for $100 during my latest fishing expedition
pocket said: don't start this garbage again my friend lol, Justin will be mad Click to expand... A slight difference. My question is about a cue that I already own, not a cue that was offered to me for $100 during my latest fishing expedition