ItNicely done Tom Coker custom cue
Figured birdseye maple forearm, 6-ebony points & ebony buttsleeve
Silver railroad track rings, linen wrap
Straight, no dings or scratches, pristine condition (refinished by Phillippi)
Nice thin handle, excellent player, amazing shaft
I have a second shaft that was turned down to 12 mm, the ferrule shortened to simulate an ld shaft.
The buyer can have the 12 mm shaft but I'm not adding anything to the sale price so, it's free to the buyer.
This is a very nice cue
60" cue 30/30
Butt weight...........15.00 oz
Shaft weight...........3.67 oz...13.0 mm
$old shipped via USPS Priority w/signature
PayPal fee's are included
International shipping is available





Figured birdseye maple forearm, 6-ebony points & ebony buttsleeve
Silver railroad track rings, linen wrap
Straight, no dings or scratches, pristine condition (refinished by Phillippi)
Nice thin handle, excellent player, amazing shaft
I have a second shaft that was turned down to 12 mm, the ferrule shortened to simulate an ld shaft.
The buyer can have the 12 mm shaft but I'm not adding anything to the sale price so, it's free to the buyer.
This is a very nice cue
60" cue 30/30
Butt weight...........15.00 oz
Shaft weight...........3.67 oz...13.0 mm
$old shipped via USPS Priority w/signature
PayPal fee's are included
International shipping is available





Last edited: