Corey Deuel vs. David Broxson Space Coast Open Finals Video

I've watched this video twice in the last couple weeks and even saw some of it in person. Kudos to George for his wonderful video, I told him his videos can only make us better players--I tried to give him a donation...yesterday while at Strokers ... and he wouldn't take it!
Everyone, check out his website he has several good matches.
 
Thanks guys.

Tracy, it was nice to see you again. It's not that I won't take your money. I told you to hang on to it for now until my products come out on the site. The Trick Shot Screen Saver II will be out shortly and my pro pool documentary will be finished any year now.
 
Jorge Torres said:
Thanks guys.

Tracy, it was nice to see you again. It's not that I won't take your money. I told you to hang on to it for now until my products come out on the site. The Trick Shot Screen Saver II will be out shortly and my pro pool documentary will be finished any year now.

sign me up Jorge, I'll be your first customer. Nice seeing you too, keep those videos coming!
Tracy
 
Tony was on fire. Made 10ball look easy every time he was at the table. Danny only made two mistakes, and got one really bad roll.

Harriman has the most perfect pre-shot routine, and mechanics out there, IMO. I think he's gonna be the next Nick Varner. Great all-around player.
 
I love ProPoolVideo.com, that's the nuts. Everyone should support.
 
Back
Top