I've been trying to upload pics from My Documents on My Computer. For some reason it says not a valid image. I tried photobucket but is not working either. Is it because I rename the pics?? Thanks if anyone could help.
I've used photobucket to upload pics. If you copy the IMG code that's underneath your picture in photobucket, you should be able to paste it right into your message.
I've been trying to upload pics from My Documents on My Computer. For some reason it says not a valid image. I tried photobucket but is not working either. Is it because I rename the pics?? Thanks if anyone could help.
When do you rename the pics? Are they a picture format accepted by AZB?
(for example name.jpg or name.Gif) Are they a size that does not exceed the picture size limit? You simply browse and go to where the pictures are on your PC harddrive, and select the picture to upload. Then upload it. Do this repeatedly until all pictures are uploaded you want, and then close the window out, or click the X in top right corner. AND THE SUBMIT BOX YOU CLICK IN IS THE 2ND SUBMIT ONE, DOWN BELOW THE FIRST ONE WHEN YOU HAVE PICTURES, OR
(note: you can not change the name of the picture as you are uploading. The name of the picture entered has to be the same as it is on your harddrive).