Couple more Mosconi Cup Sketches

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the best announcers in the business... Matchroom Sports own.......Mr. John McDonald.


91226069.jpg



The reigning World Champion....Darryl Peach.

91226074.jpg



America's own....Johhny Archer.

91226605.jpg


I'm attending the DCC again this year. If anyone wishes to have a 'personal' sketch done of themselves while there....we can sure do it!

THANKS!

Rick S.
 
Nice work indeed

Hey Rick

More nice work from your studio. Enjoy the DCC 08 and look forward to more sketches from this event in the near future.

Kevin
 
I sure like

Your renderings.

Look at the bridge hand of Daryl, a closed bridge, yet his index finger is not touching his 2nd finger.

Now look at Johnny's, an open bridge with 2nd & 3rd finger tucked underneath.
 
Rick

Rick S. said:
One of the best announcers in the business... Matchroom Sports own.......Mr. John McDonald.


91226069.jpg



The reigning World Champion....Darryl Peach.

91226074.jpg



America's own....Johhny Archer.

91226605.jpg


I'm attending the DCC again this year. If anyone wishes to have a 'personal' sketch done of themselves while there....we can sure do it!

THANKS!

Rick S.

RICK, DO YOU HAVE ANY MATURE SIZE THONGS? I PREFER BLACK AS IT MATCHES MY TOE NAILS. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED AT DCC AS I WANT TO BUY SOME OF YOUR PICTURES OF THE AYATOOLAH AND ME AT MOSCONI AS THEY WERE GREAT? I WILL BE AT THE RING GAME AT 2000 TRYING TO GET IN.

JOHN
 
COLLECTION GURU said:
RICK, DO YOU HAVE ANY MATURE SIZE THONGS? I PREFER BLACK AS IT MATCHES MY TOE NAILS. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED AT DCC AS I WANT TO BUY SOME OF YOUR PICTURES OF THE AYATOOLAH AND ME AT MOSCONI AS THEY WERE GREAT? I WILL BE AT THE RING GAME AT 2000 TRYING TO GET IN.

JOHN


John,

I'm going to be wandering everywhere snapping photos. I'll see you numerous times DAILY, don't worry about that!!!!!

I'll take care of your needs, whatever they might be....(almost)

See you tomorrow!!!

THANKS!

Rick S.
 
Back
Top