CSI talk

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's right ....handicapped pool+$ = trouble !!!!! It wasn't me I don't play league... play all the leagues and handicap pool tournaments forever guys !!! I'll stick to swinging through towns playing strangers and catching all the bass in area lakes and rivers !! Fishing 🎣 day and fishing pool at night !!! What city next ? I can't hear you ? Name yalls city , pool room and night and I'll swing through.Im out till November! I'm go pro n all this summer and have a YouTube channel

Non handicapped pool = No$. Period.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's right ....handicapped pool+$ = trouble !!!!! It wasn't me I don't play league... play all the leagues and handicap pool tournaments forever guys !!! I'll stick to swinging through towns playing strangers and catching all the bass in area lakes and rivers !! Fishing 🎣 day and fishing pool at night !!! What city next ? I can't hear you ? Name yalls city , pool room and night and I'll swing through.Im out till November! I'm go pro n all this summer and have a YouTube channel

Just curious op... You have mentioned more than once about playing people for money during your travels around the country. do you play every one even up for whatever the agreed upon amount ?