CTE/PRO ONE Los Angeles,CA March 18,19,20

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I will be in the LA area if anyone is interested in learning this technique. Please feel free to email me at stevietheblade@gmail.com

Best Regards

Stevie Moore

Steve I was wondering do you have any instructional stuff on cte on dvd besides being on Stans?
Also do you have any ideals on pivoting that havn't been discussed here?

Thanks Anthony

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
any future trips to texas?

Texas will be a place I will soon visit. If you could get a few others interested to make it financially feasible. It could happen even sooner

Thank you for your interest.

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve I was wondering do you have any instructional stuff on cte on dvd besides being on Stans?
Also do you have any ideals on pivoting that havn't been discussed here?

Thanks Anthony

Hi Anthony

I do not have other instructional information on DVD. Although I have some very good fundamental techniques that I know can and will help all level of players. So if you are interested in a class please feel free to email me at stevietheblade@gmail.com

The more precise you get your tip closer to the verticals axis the more exact your pivots becomes. You pivot will become more refined the more you practice it. Eventually you will play with no pivot because you will have trained your eyes and body what to do. It will be a smooth rotation or visual sweep to center CB. Your eyes lead and the body will follow. Hope this helps.

Stevie

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Hi Anthony

I do not have other instructional information on DVD. Although I have some very good fundamental techniques that I know can and will help all level of players. So if you are interested in a class please feel free to email me at stevietheblade@gmail.com

The more precise you get your tip closer to the verticals axis the more exact your pivots becomes. You pivot will become more refined the more you practice it. Eventually you will play with no pivot because you will have trained your eyes and body what to do. It will be a smooth rotation or visual sweep to center CB. Your eyes lead and the body will follow. Hope this helps.

Stevie[/QUOTE

Thanks Steve.
Would be nice to go to one of your classes but do to family and work its tough.You ever thought about doing anything instructional on aiming?
I (everyone)would really like to see someone at your level really break down the shot.Long shots ,shots that present different choices do to shape for the next shot.Shot making in my opinion dosnt get covered enough.
A dvd thats covers deflection ,spin ,distance and speed and lets do it on tough shots. I hope someone some day starts to cover these topics really in depth.Would be a number one seller.:wink:
Good luck with your classes.

Anthony

Last edited:

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stevie, I tried your e-mail but got a "Mailer Daemon" I'm interested but I have moved out towards the desert and LA is a 100 mile drive. Where in LA & how much?

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stevie, I tried your e-mail but got a "Mailer Daemon" I'm interested but I have moved out towards the desert and LA is a 100 mile drive. Where in LA & how much?

Hi Gary

These dates have been filled but I will be back very soon. Email me n we can discuss or options.

I will be doing these lessons at House of billiards in Santa Monica or Hard Times in Bellflower. The class is 8 hours. 3-4 hours on CTE, 2-3 hours on stroke and 1 hour of kicking systems all for the very affordable price of $325.00. Or we can do 5 hours of CTE for $220.00 also very affordable.

Table rates would be your responsibility. HOB rate is $6.00 an hour for one person. HT rate is $4.00 an hour for one person.

If you want me to come to you that is also a possibility but for additional fees for gas n travel.

Thank you for your interest!

Best Regards,

Stevie

stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com