Cue and shafts for sale

washedup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

I've got a few items for sale or trade. Please give me you're email for more pics and info.

1.) Ferrulless shaft. It fits a 3/8 x10. It has a black phenolic ring. It has a kamui clear soft tip. It has sealer on it that gives it the odd color. It's a great hitting shaft. It appears to have a taper roll to it. It looks like it's in middle. Tip does not leave table. $125.00 shipped.

2.) Dennis Kebbley cue with a Predator Cat 314 cue shaft. The Kebbley cue was my main player for a while I really hate sell it, so no biggie if I don't. The cue is made of gorgeous Cocobolo wood . It has an embossed ostrich skin wrap. It's a 5/16 x14 piloted pin type. The shaft was broke when I got it, but I saved riing work for a new shaft. The cat shaft has a taper roll in middle, but tip does not leave table. Butt is dead straight. $350 shipped. I may sell shaft separately.

3.) OB Classic + cue shaft. It has black phenolic ring. It fits a 3/8 x 10. It has some discoloration on one side. I will say it has a taper roll. Tip does not leave table. The shaft currently does not have a tip. I have a Thorobred tip that I will through in if I don't have time to have it installed. $150 shipped

4.) Predator Roadline butt only. Uniloc pin $210 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 452
Back
Top