Cue Case

Scratch~

Registered
I finally got int the position to buy a new case! Currently I have an instroke case that I like and is a very excellent case of course but, there is one I have had my eye on for a while that has three pockets!! Here is the problem; I forget the name of the case!!! I have tried a quick search on google but nadda!!
If anyone can help me I would be grateful... it is a leather case, three pockets on the front and has a symbol of something like an ankh or omega or something.
Any help will be welcomed and thank you in advance

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever happened to Murnak? He made some nice looking cases.
I wish he was still around to fix my case. Three of the Chicago screws have come out and my handle is just hanging on with one screw in it. I took it to a leather shop and they wanted to cut into my leather case. I couldn't run out of there fast enough.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I wish he was still around to fix my case. Three of the Chicago screws have come out and my handle is just hanging on with one screw in it. I took it to a leather shop and they wanted to cut into my leather case. I couldn't run out of there fast enough.
send me pix to jb at jbcases.com and I will advise you on how to fix it

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I finally got int the position to buy a new case! Currently I have an instroke case that I like and is a very excellent case of course but, there is one I have had my eye on for a while that has three pockets!! Here is the problem; I forget the name of the case!!! I have tried a quick search on google but nadda!!
If anyone can help me I would be grateful... it is a leather case, three pockets on the front and has a symbol of something like an ankh or omega or something.
Any help will be welcomed and thank you in advance
Talisman, Tony Jones. Good cases.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
send me pix to jb at jbcases.com and I will advise you on how to fix it
Thanks, I went ahead and bought one of your 4X8 a couple of years ago. It still looks great, but I just thought it would be nice to have my old one fixed. I will send you the pictures and see what you can come up with on fixing my old case. Thank you for the offer of trying to help.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thanks, I went ahead and bought one of your 4X8 a couple of years ago. It still looks great, but I just thought it would be nice to have my old one fixed. I will send you the pictures and see what you can come up with on fixing my old case. Thank you for the offer of trying to help.
You're very welcome

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is great to be able to communicate with an expert in leather crafting and John is known
for building really excellent cue cases and will customize it to meet your preferences. You
really can’t do much better than that & the construction is very high quality and handsome.