Cue Collecting Article from On the Snap Magazine Vol2 #5

BFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am wondering if anyone has the On the Snap Magazine vol 2 #5?

issue-11-small.jpg

I can't afford to buy one as prices are very high for these magazines now, but I really want to read the cue collecting article.

If someone has it, would it be possible to take a few photos of those pages which have the cue collecting articles?

I'd consider shelling a few bucks your way for the time/effort if really necessary.

Thanks,
G

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

issue-11-small.jpg

I can't afford to buy one as prices are very high for these magazines now, but I really want to read the cue collecting article.

If someone has it, would it be possible to take a few photos of those pages which have the cue collecting articles?

I'd consider shelling a few bucks your way for the time/effort if really necessary.

Thanks,
G

Pretty sure I have it but it's in a box in my closet with a whole bunch of other magazines. I used to collect and have full boxes and they are heavy. My back is not good, but if no one else steps forward I'll see what I can do. Lot of boxes though, not just pool magazines.

windKnott

Registered
I have the full set of On The Snap ...later called Snap. (read once then sealed in plastic) if I remember the article is on multiple
pages, wWhen I get home ill check it out & get back with you.

BFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@Pushout - please don't dig it out... your back is more important... but I thank you for offering.

BFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
windKnott - thanks for taking a look. I would be very appreciative if you could help out... whenever you get a minute or two. Thanks again.

BFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check private message so I can send photos

windKnott - didn't see any PM from you...but guessing you wanted an email address.

I just tried to send you a PM with the info, but got:

windKnott has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

You can send to kkffjj@gmail.com

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Szamboti and the Fellini Case
are both part of the Glenn Collection

I do not think they get on AZ
Dennis Glenn is a good friend of mine and
owns several Szamboti and Balabushka Cues
over 100 of each

If anyone owns onw and wants to sell it
please contact me and I will have
Dennis call you,he lives in Las vegas

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The tagline on the front "Collectible cues as investments"

Can sum that thought up in two words "bad idea"

I love cues, but they aren't investment properties.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious, I too have a full set of "The Snap". What are they going for these days?

In all seriousness - depends on the buyer and the year, like most things almost forgotten. They're more of a nostalgia holding and reference for a specialty division of the cue sports IMO.

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In all seriousness - depends on the buyer and the year, like most things almost forgotten. They're more of a nostalgia holding and reference for a specialty division of the cue sports IMO.

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, pretty much the same with any and all collectibles these days.

BFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I much appreciate the assist from everyone who checked their stash, and especially K2Kraze for stepping up with the articles I was looking for.

As a younger guy, I find this magazine to be quite well done for it's era. Ahead of their time i'd think. They have a quality to them that you don't see from the others.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most welcome to those who requested a few pages to look at.

I plan on converting the cover page and table of contents for each of the issues when I have a little more time on my hands - that way everyone can at least see what was talked about back then and perhaps rekindle some good ole investigative cue stories.

Pay it all forward I say

K.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

issue-11-small.jpg

Thanks,
G

I have Volume 2 Number 5 in like new condition. And, quite a few others.

John