Cue Dealers/Brokers

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Just out of curiosity are there any fellow azer's that sell cues for other ppl? I have a custom cue that i would like to sell and would like the transaction to go without any issues. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Jose M.

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
If you are that concerned, your best bet is to simply list in the w/fs section and use escrow. See the sticky in the wanted/for sale section.

dld

Yea I thought about doing that just thought that it might be easier If i found a broker/cue dealer essentially it would be similar to escrow difference is someone else would be selling the cue for me inspect it and make sure I didnt leave anything out or cheating myself or anyone else for that matter. If I dont find any one I will go that route.

thanks Dld.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The use of a cue broker might increase the price of the cue out of reach for the buying public. There will be a cost associated with the service.

What kind of cue do you have to sell?

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
I have a Shawn Putnam Cue 5 point's Lizard wrap with 2 shafts, and I've heard some have flat rates but again that's why I am looking I am hoping their are a few on here whom I could contact and work something out.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe one of the brokers/dealers will contact you with the information you require. One thing they can offer is exposure of your cue and most probably have a good idea of how to market it. They may even have a customer that is looking for what you have for sale.

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Maybe one of the brokers/dealers will contact you with the information you require. One thing they can offer is exposure of your cue and most probably have a good idea of how to market it. They may even have a customer that is looking for what you have for sale.

That's what I'm hoping for funny thing is I just had someone pm me about this. news gets out fast here lol