Cue ID? Told it was a Jerry Rauenzahn

gtaylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone verifiy this is a Jerry Rauenzahn but i didn't see the typical -R- on the cue....

thoughts?

Greg

Attachments

• GroupCue.jpg
    GroupCue.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 482
  • Ringwork.jpg
    Ringwork.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 561
  • WeightBolts.jpg
    WeightBolts.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pics?

Hard to say without any pics :) but seriously, I would recommend that you contact Jerry. Then you will know for sure.

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Type79 mentioned, ask Jerry to be sure. But it doesn't look like it to me. Any cue after '88 should have the trademark -R- on the butt cap (according to his website), but the shaft taper doesn't look like his usual taper, although that could be the picture. Good luck with your search!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try Placing This Thread In CG

You may get faster results by placing this thread in the Cue Gallery or the Cue-Maker Section.......just a thought.

Matt B.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Ģüśţāṿ;5070466 said:
As Type79 mentioned, ask Jerry to be sure. But it doesn't look like it to me. Any cue after '88 should have the trademark -R- on the butt cap (according to his website), but the shaft taper doesn't look like his usual taper, although that could be the picture. Good luck with your search!

Mine doesn't have the -R-, just his signature on the forearm. I heard he used to put a small blue paper inside the butt cap under the bumper with all the details...I'd just check with him, email him the pics.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Is it a Rauenzahn?

Just curious, on Facebook this was identified as a Rauenzahn with no further explanation.

Is it in fact a Rauenzahn cue?

Attachments

• Cue ID.JPG
    Cue ID.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 394